CHP Brasil

Cogeneration

Generation

In an efficient energy generator only 40% of the total fuel energy is effectively turned into electricity. The remaining 60% represent energy lost to the environment, mainly as heat.

Cogeneration

The cogeneration process combines electric power generation with the recovery of thermal energy to a same volume of fuel consumed, capable of reaching up to 90% of energy efficiency.

The heat produced by the generator, either by gas exhaustion or radiator cooling, can be recovered for swimming pool and/or shower water heating, steam generation in industrial processes and environment cooling using chillers.

CHP Brasil offers high-efficiency energy cogeneration system 100% national technology for small, mid and big power applications.

Main Benefits from Energy Cogeneration: