CHP30030 de January de 2017
CHP50019 de February de 2017
Ideal for large farms producing biogas
CHP - Energy Efficiency range holds the best price-performance records in the market, as it can achieve up to 40% of electrical efficiency with an excellent fuel consumption x power generated ratio.
CHP400 is ideal for large farms with biogas production from organic waste, sewage treatment stations and landfills. In regards to natural gas generation, it can be used in several applications with peak hours and/or thermal energy, which can be met through cogeneration.
Four stroke CHP400.6C.12L gas engine, six cylinder in line, 12 liter, water cooled, turbocharged, with intercooler. 24 Vdc electrical system.
Engine Control System
Electronic rotation control and ignition with independent coils and air / fuel mixture control.
- Industrial muffler.
- 90-degree steel bend for motor exhaust
- Flexible stainless-steel gasket.
- Lead-acid battery 12 Vdc.
- Cables with battery terminals.
- Anti-vibration damping between base and motor/generator.
- Gas inlet pressure regulating valve.
- Gas pressure gauge.
- Gas cutting solenoid.
- Technical manuals.
- Brushless type and simple bearing.
- Rotary field, 4 poles and protective mesh.
- Three-phase with 0.8 power factor and class H insulation.
- Star connection with accessible neutral.
- IP21 protection.
- Allowed overload of 10% for 1 hour, every 12 hours.
- Shielded bearing.
- Winding output with 2/3 shortened pitch to improve the harmonic qualities and parallels capacity.
- 55-85 dB 5 ft acoustic cabin.
- Automatic Transfer Board.
- Ramp/Parallel Transfer Board.
- Muffler (targeting hospitals).
- Control panel.
- Remote Monitoring.
- Equipment for Energy Cogeneration System.
- Equipment for Biogas Production and Purification.
* Considering PCI as 8,358 Kcal/m³
Baixe a lâmina técnica do produto
Fill out the following form and download the flyer with additional information on CHP400 product.